Winter Baseball Camp Registration Now Open!
Our popular and highly sought-after 10 week Winter baseball camp provides 7-12 year olds in the Vancouver area with the opportunity to learn proper baseball fundamentals and technique through professional instruction by our experienced coaches.
We cover all aspects of the game:
- Base Running
- Developing physical and mental abilities
Our baseball camps take place at UBC’s indoor baseball centre. A 12,500 sq.ft baseball facility with 4 full-size batting cages, 3 pitching mounds and the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
4 levels of Instruction:
- Baseball Beginner
- Level 2
- Level 3
- High Performance
The kids will be placed in groups based on their skill level. We will be handing out progress reports and providing individual guidance on how your child can best reach the next level of instruction. Assessments will be done in week one for those kids new to the VBA program and the returning kids will be placed in their appropriate level.
- Baseball instruction, drills and situational game play scenarios
- Demonstration and hands-on practice of correct hitting, fielding, base running, throwing, catching and pitching mechanics
- Goal based batting practice and hitting drills
- Sport-specific athletic training to improve upon speed, agility, hand-eye coordination, balance, strength and flexibility
- Training in a 12,500 sq.ft state-of-the-art baseball facility
- Access to 4 full-size batting cages, 3 pitching mounds and the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Improve upon mental toughness, teamwork, leadership skills and confidence
- Low player to coach ratio
Sorry, registration has closed.
Join our VIP list below to get notified of all our upcoming baseball clinics and get exclusive access to early bird registration before the general public.
Never Miss Out Again!
When you join our VIP list below you'll be notified of any new upcoming baseball programs and get exclusive access to early bird registration.