Pitching for Beginners and High Performance Baseball Clinic
We will be offering two pitching clinics this week based on age and skill level — Beginner and High Performance. Our Pitching clinics are developed and run by our Co-Founder and Coach, Mark Pottie, (newly appointed) Head Coach of the Bantam North Shore Twins.
Beginner – for kids 8-10 years old (Minors)
- learn how to throw strikes
- learn proper pitching mechanics for greater velocity and consistency
- learn techniques to improve mental performance (how to stay calm under pressure)
High Performance – for kids 10-13 years old (Majors)
- learn more advanced techniques to increase velocity
- work on different grips and pitches (fastballs and changeups)
- Introduction to arm strength exercises (using bands) to improve velocity
Date: Thursday, August 22nd
Time: 12:30pm-2:00pm (Beginner, 8-10 years old)
2:00pm-3:30pm (High Performance, 10-13 years old)
Age: 8-13 years old
Location: Grass/field space behind Hillcrest Community Centre
What to Bring: baseball glove, water
What to Wear: weather appropriate clothing and athletic shoes (runners or cleats). Baseball pants are not required.
Refund Policy: no refunds or credit given.
Sorry, the pitching clinics are now full
Don’t miss out again — get notified when registration opens up for our next baseball clinic by joining our VIP list below!
Never Miss Out Again!
When you join our VIP list you will be notified of all our upcoming baseball camps and clinics, plus get exclusive access to early bird registration before the general public.