Registration for Summer Baseball Camp Opening Soon!
We are excited to announce that we will be running our popular and highly sought-after summer baseball camp from Monday July 10th to Friday July 14th.
This FULL DAY baseball camp will be open to kids ages 7-12 years old and will focus on all the important aspects of the game including:
- athletic development
- baseball IQ (game scenarios)
These are the pillars for a strong foundation in baseball.
“The instruction was top notch and the coaches made it really fun? ? John
There will be instruction throughout the morning from our experienced coaches, then a lunch break and each day will finish with a baseball game to put the skills your child learned into game situations.
We have a low player to coach ratio for maximal attention and instruction, which will result in a marked improvement in just one week.
“My son’s baseball skills significantly improved. . .? ? Paul
4 Levels of Instruction:
- Baseball Beginner
- Level 2
- Level 3
- High Performance
The kids will be placed in groups based on their skill level.
“My son told me that it was the best camp he had ever attended” – Chris
?Baseball Camp Highlights:
- Baseball instruction, drills and situational game play scenarios
- Learn and improve upon proper fundamental skills and baseball IQ
- Demonstration and hands-on practice of correct hitting, fielding, base running, throwing, catching and pitching mechanics
- Sport-specific athletic training to improve upon speed, agility, hand-eye coordination, balance, strength and flexibility
- Daily afternoon baseball games to put the skills learned into play
- Improve upon mental toughness, teamwork, leadership skills and confidence
- Low player to coach ratio
Registration is now closed.
Join our VIP list below to get notified of all our upcoming baseball clinics and get exclusive access to early bird registration before the general public.
Never Miss Out Again!
When you join our VIP list below you'll be notified of all our upcoming baseball camps, plus get exclusive access to early bird registration before the general public.